Learn ASP.Net Web API 2 for Absolute Beginner
This course will give you a low level understanding of JSON syntax, data types, and formatting, and schema.
What Will You Learn?
- Create their own RESTful APIs
- Create Versioning of API
- Provide Authentication for API
- Test & Debug API with jQuery Ajax requests
- Familiar with ASP.Net & C#
- Basic knowledge of SQL server & jQuery (optional)
ASP.NET Web API is a framework for building HTTP services that can be accessed from any client including browsers and mobile devices. It is an ideal platform for building RESTful applications on the .NET Framework. However it can also use to create non RESTful services.
It works more or less the same way as ASP.NET MVC web application except that it sends data as a response instead of html view.
ASP.Net web API became very popular because of it’s a very easy to implement RESTful api with less amount of time.
Through this series we will learn how to handle Http Methods, Content Negotiation, Media Type Formatters, Authentication, and Versioning of API.
Along with this we will also see how to send request from jQuery Ajax and a postman app.
We will learn all above things through this video series. If you have any doubts then you can contact me via mail and Q & A.
Who is the target audience?
- This is for newbies who want to learn ASP.Net Web API 2
- Who want to make RESTful APIs using ASp.Net web api 2